The Latest Clean Energy and Transportation News
CETI – Ensuring that California has a Highly Skilled, Clean Energy Workforce.
CETI (Formerly ATRE, Advanced Transportation and Renewable Energy) represents an array of clean energy technologies that form a critical part of California’s strategy for reducing its climate change impact and its dependency on foreign energy, as well as growing a robust green economy by helping California’s businesses remain competitive in a global market.
California has always been a world leader in clean energy technologies, but to advance our competitiveness a superior workforce – skilled for the rapidly changing clean energy technologies – must exist. Ensuring that California has a highly skilled, clean energy workforce is the goal of the Advanced Transportation and Renewable Energy Sector and the focus of its state-level Sector Navigator and regionally focused Deputy Sector Navigators.
- Electric, Hybrid, and Hydrogen Fuel Cell Programs
- Gaseous Fuel Programs for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Gaseous Fuel Programs for Light Duty Vehicles
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Programs
- Railroad Operation Programs
- Aeronautics and Flight Technology Programs
- Motorcycle Maintenance Programs
- Automotive Clean Air Car, Emissions Programs
- Photo Voltaic, Concentrated Solar, Geothermal, and Wind Technology Renewable Energy Programs